The main body of this study is structured into five sections. These sections are:
- Section 1: Pacific ATM Sector Background including descriptions about the nature of aircraft operations across the Pacific, current allocation of South Pacific Flight Information Regions, and current upper airspace ATM arrangements and revenue allocation models;
- Section 2: Design Considerations for Private Sector Participation;
- Section 3: Introduction of Three Proposed Options i.e., Shared ATM Service Provision, Regional ATS Contractor and Pacific Owned Provider;
- Section 4: Description of Preferred Option;
- Section 5: Implementation Aspects.